Lavender is in bloom mid June through early July
Reserve the farm for your next photo session
Mad Lavender Farm makes an ideal backdrop for photos of all types, especially during lavender season. We are excited to offer our farm as location for professional photographers to bring clients for photo sessions - maternity, engagement, couples, family, and even senior portraits. Cost is $60 per hour for up to 8 people.
Lavender is seasonal and is in full bloom from mid June through early July. Please keep that window of time in mind when you are booking your shoot.
Our unique landscape is available for rent May through October and baby goats may be added to your shoot May through August. Professional courtesy is expected. No private inquiries please.
Details and Pricing
- Fee is $60 per hour with a max group of 8 people.
- For larger groups, please email us. Additional fees may apply for larger groups.
- Our scheduling calendar for professional photography is Wednesday through Sunday evenings from 5pm to 8pm, May through October.
- You may book a baby goat and handler for your shoot from May through August for an additional fee of $60 per half hour.
- Scheduling is based on availability. Please submit your request at least 3 days ahead of time.
- Photo shoots may be rescheduled due to weather.
Keeping the farm safe and beautiful
Mad Lavender Farm Etiquette
Things to keep in mind:
- Lavender is in full bloom from mid June through early July.
- Since we have cats and chickens on the farm, we do not allow any other pets/animals on the property.
- Picking the flowers is prohibited.
- There is also a private residence, chicken coop, and outdoor sheds on the farm and we ask that you refrain from accessing those areas.
- There is a portable toilet available in the parking area.
- Your clients may access our tipi if they require a changing room.
- We ask that you arrive no sooner than 15 min before your shoot and are respectful of your time slot.
- Please note that we have the right to ask you to leave if we feel your behavior is unacceptable at any time.
- Lastly, we would love for you to tag us on social media Instagram @madlavender or Facebook @MadLavenderFarm
Get news about the farm in your inbox!
Sign up for our weekly Mad Lavender Farm newsletter and receive the most up to date news on activities at the farm.