Schedule an appointment before it's too late
Pick a bouquet of Lavender mid-June to early July
Visit the farm during lavender harvest from mid-June to early July and stroll through our beautiful and fragrant rows of lavender, pick fresh bouquets, and shop our wonderful product line. Spend a relaxing day in the country making sweet-smelling summer memories.
All the lavender you can pick!
How it Works
Pick Your Own Lavender is by appointment only from mid June through early July, when the lavender is in full bloom. Our Pick Your Own Calendar is designed to offer the optimal time of day and time of year for picking lavender.
- You’ll schedule your 1/2 hour time slot for picking lavender when you purchase your ticket. There are 8 tickets available for each 1/2 hour time slot, running from 9am to 11am.
- Pick Your Own Lavender tickets are $30/person.
- Your ticket includes instruction on how to pick and care for your lavender, scissors and rubber bands to cut and secure your bunches, all the lavender you can pick during your time slot and a complimentary lavender lemonade.
- Your lavender will be wrapped for you at our Tiny Shop window. Instructions for care and our recipe for lavender lemonade is included.
- Only adults are permitted to cut lavender. Children are admitted for free but they are not under any circumstances allowed to handle scissors or cut lavender.
- You may purchase lavender products at our Tiny Shop window. For your convenience, order your lavender goodies from our Tiny Shop online and we will have them ready for you to pick up.
Make it a fun day in the country
What You'll Need
- Please remember to bring a sun hat! You may want to bring sun block, as well.
- We supply scissors to cut your lavender. If you have your own clippers, you may bring them.
- Please wear appropriate footwear and clothing - it is a farm, after all.
- Bring a reusable water bottle for free refills of our well water at our tap. We do not allow single use plastic on the farm.
- While you are here, you may enjoy the grounds, see the goats playing in their paddock and the chickens taking dust baths.
- A hand washing station with soap and water and hand sanitizer is provided.
- There is a portapotty for your convenience that is well maintained in the shade of the parking area.
Get news about the farm in your inbox!
Sign up for our weekly Mad Lavender Farm newsletter and receive the most up to date news on activities at the farm.